#31396 - AV, 1618 Single Plate System
The photos contained on this page may show a laptop, desktop computer, tower computer, other electronic devices and furniture. These photos are designed to show the application in the field for the viewer’s convenience. Only the AnchorPad product detailed in the Components section below is included with the part number at the top of the page.
• Very high security solution at modest cost
• Adapts to a wide variety of office equipment
• Simple to install with no tools required
• Delivers up to 20,000-lbs anchoring strength
• Computer easily snaps in and out for authorized user
• Provides bottom air circulation/cooling for extended machine life
• Built-in self-removal feature allows an authorized user to easily remove the entire installation with no damage to the surface.
• Single plate lockdown system includes all components to secure one device to a flat surface.
• Once removed, the Adhesive Base Plate cannot be re-used.
• Requires permanent adhesive bonding of attaching hardware to the computer/machine foot-print.
A – 1 16-in x 18-in base plate with high-strength adhesive foam
B – 1 lockblock
C – 5 adapter feet, round
D – 1 glue pack (3-gm tube of glue, cleaning pad, sandpaper square)
E – 2 keys
F – 2 wafer locks
G - 2 weldnuts
H – 5 couplings
I – 1 self-removal kit (1 Allen wrench, 4 screws)